Sunday, August 9, 2009

Slacker...

Hey all! So yeah, I've obviously been slacking in the blogging and foodie picture updates, and I've just started blogging haha. However, beginning tomorrow, I'm going to be more diligent -things have been crazy around here. I just finished my final internship on Friday, so I have a little more time on my hands before my senior year starts up.

Anyway, just some food for thought... I have an insatiable sweet tooth - we're talkin' hugeeeeee sweet tooth. My favorite splurge is always some type of ice cream... and since I've begun my "whole food" adventure, I started whipping up thick fruit smoothies topped with walnuts and cocoa nibs for dessert. Does anyone else have any other suggestions? I find that the more I shy away from processed white sugar, the less I crave it; however, sometimes it's deffffinitely difficult (I'm sure you all know what I mean). Anyway, if you have a sweet tooth, how do you curb the craving?

No comments:

Post a Comment