Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Lethargy...

Hey all...

So this morning, I woke up feeling like a train hit me, literally. I slept well, at least 8 hours (which is rare for me - I usually log in about 7 hours a night), but when I opened my eyes, I felt as if sand bags were tied to all of my limbs. I drank a little coffee hoping that I was just feeling a little sluggish, but it didn't help at all. Even worse, I attempted to go running, and only lasted a half hour, which also drove me nuts... Anyway, enough about that - here's the eats of the day...

In the mix: Frozen bananas, peanut butter 2, cinnamon, agave nectar, amazing grass chocolate infusion, light vanilla soymilk, spinach, and crushed ice... I ended up eating like a thick soup topped off with walnuts and Kashi honey sunshine cereal. It doesn't look too appetizing, but mmm it was delicious.

Mid Afternoon snack - half of Ezekiel cinnamon raisin toast topped with laughing cow cheese, fugi apple, and cinnamon

Lunch - An "everything" salad... I honestly think there's about 15 different vegetables. I also had some salmon again, but I didn't snap a pic.


Dinner - Panko breaded chicken breast stuffed with spinach, goat cheese, sun dried tomatoes, and pine nuts with a side of whole wheat pasta and asparagus. I probably ate about a third of this. I found the recipe on a random website, but it turned out really yummy :)

And Dessert - I seriously think I ate about 4 bowls of fruit salad today. I was craving it like nobody's business. So here's a little snap shot of it X's 4 haha.

Anyhow, I'm off to go relax a little before bed... I'm watching my aunt's baby again tomorrow morning, so I'm planning on a good workout in the AM beforehand. Hope you have a great night!




No comments:

Post a Comment